Tuesday 7 March 2017

Writer's block

It's been almost a year since I've updated this blog! I know it's been a long time! I've been writing on my other blog but not much either.
My head is so full of ... just stuff. I really want to write more again, normal things that is, not Johnlock fanfiction which I have been writing in between. (I know but it is a nice change )
So for now I will update with one of my latest poem and will try to write my short stories again.


Oblivion



Floating on a cloud
I see a quilt of meadows
With a ribbon of a river through it
Vast forests of green 
Blue eyes of lakes
Mountains rising and falling
Thickening mist at their top
The breathing of the sea
Rolling on sandy beaches
A skein of geese in V shape flying
I am slowly drifting away
Into oblivion

© KH

No comments:

All Hallows Eve (2)

 An old one but since it's Halloween... a Throwback.  All Hallows Eve It was All Hallows Eve And she was all alone Shadows surrounded he...